Schlagwort-Archive: water bottle dishwasher safe

Tagoloan is a fourth class municipality in the province of Lanao del Sur, Philippines. According to the 2015 census, it has a population of 11,169 people.

The Municipality of Tagoloan II is situated in the northern part of the Province of Lanao del Sur, containing a total land area of 60,214 hectares, more or less. This area is based on the territorial jurisdiction covered by those barangays (39 Barangays) named in the Presidential Decree 1548 dated June 11, 1978, otherwise known as the "charter creation of the Municipality of Tagoloan II in the Province of Lanao del Sur" which hereby described as follows;

Bounded on the east by Cagayan river (Municipality of Talakag, Province of Bukidnon); on the south by Municipality of Bubong, Province of Lanao del Sur; on the south-west by Municipality of Kapai, Province of Lanao del Sur and Municipality of Tagoloan, Province of Lanao del Norte; on the west by City of Iligan; on the north by Cagayan de Oro City, Province of Misamis Oriental.

Municipality of Tagoloan II is politically subdivided into thirty-nine (39) barangays under the P.D. 1548 dated June 11, 1978 and was then reduced into nineteen (19) barangays, as affected by E.O. No. 108, Series of 1986 namely, are;

Tagoloan is a compound word composed of two (2) "maranao" terms connected together. The term, "Tago" refers to something inside, "a content", which is refers to the, "inhabitants", and "oloan", a noun means "leader" in which in its adjective form is, "chief or head" in terms of leading a position in a community or village or a clan.

In today's political and administrative system of government by some other Muslim countries, the leader, head or chief of the state is called a "Sultan". In the present traditional government of the "Moro" nation, the head of the community or town and or a region is so-called a, "Sultan"(e.g.; Sultan of Bayog, Sultan of Dimakiling, Sultan of Kapai, Sultan of Ramain, Sultan of Masiu, Sultan of Ragayan sa Unayan, and the like)". The term "Sultan" is originally an Arabic word, a title, which is particularly addressed to a "muslim ruler" of a certain state or community, i.e.; Sultans of Oman;

In short, "Tago-oloan or Tagoloan" is literally means as, the " descendants of the Sultan", while "Sultan", the ruler of the state, refers to Sultan Sarip Alawi (The First Sultan of Tagoloan). Sultan Sarip Alawi, who established the Sultanate of Tagoloan in 1500, is the eldest brother of Sultan Sarip Kabunsuan (The First Sultan of Maguindanao). This two (2) brother came from Johore (state in Malaysia)landed in the islet which is visible from the seaport of the Municipality of Tagoloan bromelain tenderizer, Misamis Oriental, Northern Mindanao in 1475 water bottle dishwasher safe. Sultan Sarip Alawi spread Islam (prior to the arrival of Christianity in Philippine in 1521),in this town towards Surigao, Butuan, Bukidnon, Davao, Lanao del Sur and Norte, stretching towards Misamis Occidental in western Mindanao, while Sutan Sarip Kabunsuan preached Islam in Maguinadanao.

Newport railway station is located on the Warrnambool line in Victoria, Australia. Beyond the station hydration backpack running, the Werribee and Williamstown lines branch off. It serves the western Melbourne suburb of Newport.

Two sidings exist at the northern end of the station for the stabling of trains used on Williamstown and Altona line shuttle services. The Western standard gauge line to Adelaide runs behind Platform 1 steak marinade tenderizer, and the Newport Workshops are situated to the south.

Newport railway station opened on 1 March 1859 as Geelong Junction, being renamed Williamstown Junction in January 1869 and Newport on 1 November 1881. The Geelong and Melbourne Railway Company opened the line to Newport in 1857 from Geelong glass refillable water bottles, but it ran along North Road to a temporary terminus at Greenwich as the line on to Melbourne was not yet complete. In October that year the line towards Williamstown was completed, and so the Geelong line was connected to it.

In 1887 the Newport-Sunshine line was opened to provide easier access to the port of Williamstown from the north of Victoria. A number of sidings were provided in the area, to a flour mill on the Melbourne side, and a goods yard on the western side of the Williamstown line. The Melbourne Road level crossing just south of the station was replaced with the current overbridge in October 1960, and in 1966 a freight line was provided behind platform 1 so that freight trains could bypass the station itself. In 1995, that line was converted to dual gauge to become part Western standard gauge line to Adelaide.

It was upgraded to a Premium station on 18 July 1996.

Newport has two side platforms. Platform 1 features a large brick building which houses an enclosed waiting area and toilets. Platform 2 features a smaller brick building which also contains toilets. It is serviced by Metro Trains' Werribee and Williamstown services and V/Line Geelong services water bottle dishwasher safe. Until June 2015, V/Line Geelong and Warrnambool line services called at Newport. These now operate via the Regional Rail Link.

Platform 1:

Platform 2:

Sita Buslines operate three routes via Newport station: